Moving towards getting engaged? Engaged and preparing for marriage?
For less than the cost of 6 dates, boost your relationship to the next level!*
Take the time to build a strong foundation! You’re already investing time and money preparing for your wedding. Invest in your relationship now and you will see great returns for years to come.
Whether you’re dating, looking towards marriage, or engaged to be married, identifying strengths, sharing expectations, and starting your commitment to ongoing growth helps you build a strong foundation.
Who is premarital counseling for?
Anyone considering engagement or preparing for marriage.
What is premarital counseling?
Premarital counseling allows you to:
- Gain awareness into your relationship styles.
- Identify your strengths.
- Build skills for creating a healthy relationship and life together.
Why premarital counseling?
You prepare the flower and cake choices for your wedding, why not prepare for what marriage is about? – a strong and resilient, loving relationship.
How do I get started?
Call The Center at 214.526.4525 and say you want Premarital Counseling.
- We will schedule you with a clinician who best suits your needs.
- You complete our Premarital Counseling in 6 sessions.
- The cost is $750 paid before the first session. There may be an additional cost for the relationship assessments discussed at first session. This counseling is not covered by insurance. No refunds.
- Locations include Arlington, Dallas, Waco, and Waxahachie.
*An article by Money Geek released in February of 2023 states that the average cost of a date in the US is $159. Do the math!
The Center Marriage Prep team:
Evan Buja, LPC
Tabitha Corbin, LCSW-S
Dr. Marisol De Jesús-Pérez, Licensed Psychologist
Clint Donaldson, LPC-S
Jessica Esparza, LMFT
Nicole Everitt, MA, LPC-S
Shannon Hamrick, MDiv, LCSW
Chris Norman, MDiv, MA, LMFT
Melissa SoRelle, MS, LPC-Associate
Monica Stephenson, MDiv, LPC-Associate, LMFT-Associate