Take some time for your relationship. Keep your marriage running smoothly.
We can all use a tune-up once in a while to keep our relationships running smoothly. Marriages need attention, and each phase presents unique changes and challenges – from the honeymoon to adapting to having children, career decisions, empty-nesting, and retirement.
The Marriage Tune-Up enables couples to celebrate their strengths and check for areas of growth. You will complete a standardized inventory to help articulate goals for the current and upcoming stages of your relationship. It is important to stay connected and to focus on what each of you bring to the relationship, as you build and maintain strength and endurance for the journey together.
Session 1 – The Plan
Tune-Up goals overview, directions for the inventory
Session 2 – Reflection
Review the information gleaned from the inventory, identify areas for growth and set goals
Session 3 – Identify Strengths
Identify strengths and determine how they may be used in your current stage of life, create strategies for achieving goals
How do we get started?
- Call The Center at 214.526.4525 and say you want a Marriage Tune-Up.
- We will schedule you with a clinician who best suits your needs.
- You will complete our Marriage Tune-Up in 3 sessions.
- The cost is $525 paid before the first session. This counseling is not covered by insurance.
- Locations include Arlington, Dallas, Waco, and Waxahachie.
The Center Marriage Tune-Up Team:
Evan Buja, LPC
J. Scott Davis, LPC-S
Clint Donaldson, LPC-S
Jessica Esparza, LMFT
Nicole Everitt, MA, LPC-S
Shannon Hamrick, MDiv, LCSW
Chris Norman, MDiv, MA, LMFT
Dr. Katherine Strong Woods, Licensed Psychologist
Lauren Rumpel, LPC