Our mission is to provide high-quality counseling, training, psychological evaluations, and educational testing that equip people to grow through life’s changes and challenges.
Our vision is to make mental health care accessible across demographics and geographics so that people can become resilient, mindful, and self-aware in who they were created to be.
In all that we do, The Center commits to:
- Being trustworthy and compassionate
- Treating all with respect
- Collaborating for community impact
- Honoring the role of faith in people’s lives
How We Accomplish Our Mission and Vision
We make our counseling and psychological assessment services geographically and financially accessible by:
- Offering an adjusted fee scale for those who do not have insurance
- Through our PACT program with community organizations that are meeting physical, financial, and educational needs in the communities they serve
- Through practice locations and programs located at clinics, churches, physician offices, health care systems, and community centers