Our mission is to provide accessible, high-quality counseling, training, psychological evaluations, and educational testing that equip people to grow through life’s changes and challenges.
Our vision is that people across communities can be self-aware, mindful and resilient to reach the potential of who they were created to be.
In all that we do, The Center commits to:
- Being trustworthy and compassionate
- Treating all with respect
- Collaborating for community impact
- Honoring the role of faith in people’s lives
How We Accomplish Our Mission and Vision
We make our counseling and psychological assessment services geographically and financially accessible by:
- Offering an adjusted fee scale for those who do not have insurance
- Through our PACT program with community organizations that are meeting physical, financial, and educational needs in the communities they serve
- Through practice locations and programs located at clinics, churches, physician offices, health care systems, and community centers