- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Practice Locations
- First Baptist Church Arlington
- Life Stages
- College, Young Adults
- Areas of Focus
- Depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts
- Domestic violence recovery
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy)
- Guilt and shame
- Substance abuse/addiction
- Women's issues, young women
- Master of Biblical Counseling, Dallas Theological Seminary
- Bachelor of Science in Community, Family and Addiction Services, Texas Tech University
My goal is for therapy to be a place you can grow and nurture the person you were created to be. The hope is through a warm and inviting space, vulnerability can feel less overwhelming and practiced more freely. It's a wonderful opportunity to sit alongside you on your journey, getting to the core issues that might have you feeling stuck. Together we will be able to gain awareness through acknowledging emotions, creating a space that promotes healing.
Catelyn is a licensed professional counselor who received her master's in biblical counseling from Dallas Theological Seminary. She has primarily worked in the non-profit sector, providing services for trauma survivors. She has worked extensively with people experiencing domestic violence, homelessness and addiction.
In her own life, she has seen the power of counseling and the freedom that comes from processing painful events. She is deeply passionate about therapy and strives to expand her skills to better serve clients. In her free time, you will see Catelyn drinking coffee and cheering for her alma mater Texas Tech!
Additional areas of focus:
Depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts
Domestic violence recovery
EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy)
Guilt and shame
Women's issues, young women