- Supervised By
- Dr. Jane Toler, LPC-S,
- Licensed Professional Counselor-Intern
- Life Stages
- Children, under 5 years
- Children, 5-12 years
- Adolescents, 13-17 years
- College, Young Adults
- Seniors, 65+ years
- Areas of Focus
- ADHD/autism/developmental testing
- Child and play therapy
- Depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts
- Life changes/transitions
- Relationship issues
- Bachelors of Science in Social Psychology, Park University
- Masters of Science in Clinical Psychology, Capella University
- Currently obtaining a Doctor of Psychology, California Southern University
I believe that each individual is unique and possesses their own inner wisdom. As a therapist I provide a safe space for a working alliance one built off unconditional positive regard. With gentle guidance together we can determine the struggles presenting in your present life using your inner wisdom to find healing in all aspects of your life.
Manuela has worked in outpatient organizations providing counseling and psychological assessments to individuals, family, and groups. She worked in the Catholic private school system as an educator for many years, where she enjoyed being a first-grade teacher and an advocate for children and their families.
Manuela is an active member of her church and enjoys spending quality time with her family. When she is not glued to the computer screen doing homework, she enjoys reading, swimming, and gardening.
Additional areas of focus:
Child and play therapy
Depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts
Manuela sees clients at community partner locations as part of our PACT program. For more information about our PACT Program and community partners, please click HERE.
- Texas Teachers Alternative Certification, A+ Texas Teachers