- Supervised By
- Dr. Marisol De Jesús-Pérez, Licensed Psychologist
- Practicum Student
- Life Stages
- Children, under 5 years
- Children, 5-12 years
- Adolescents, 13-17 years
- Areas of Focus
- Depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts
- Grief and loss
- Social skills
- Stress management
- Currently pursuing Masters of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, University of North Texas at Dallas
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of North Texas at Dallas
No matter the challenges in life, I believe that each individual deserves to be heard and understood. I hope to provide my clients with a space where they can feel comfortable to share anything they choose without fear of judgment and achieve personal growth and mental wellness.
Marisol's personal experiences led her to receive individual counseling where she found hope for her circumstances and a new course in life. Since then, Marisol has spent the past seven years obtaining education in the mental health field to learn ways to help others who find themselves in difficult circumstances.
Marisol enjoys spending quality time with her husband, family and friends. One of her favorite hobbies is putting together jigsaw puzzles. Currently completing her last year as a counseling student, she is slated to graduate in the spring of 2023.
Additional areas of focus:
Child and play therapy
Depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts
Faith and spirituality
Grief and loss
Identity and self-image
Marisol sees clients at community partner locations as part of our PACT program. For more information about our PACT Program and community partners, please click HERE.
- Faith-Based Christian Counselor - New Life Christian Counseling Ministry