Whether you are a new couple embarking on life together or a mature couple in the throes of life’s challenges, couples counseling provides insights and tools to improve communication and work through the issues.
Our services for couples include:
- Pre-engagement and pre-marital counseling
- Couples therapy
We know it's intimidating to step into couples counseling for the first time. After all, most people don’t like to discuss the hard parts of their relationships with each other, not to mention someone they don't know. But the truth is that we all bring different beliefs, perspectives, and values into our relationships. These individual experiences shape the lens through which we see things and can cause friction with our partner. Whether you are a new couple embarking on life together, or a mature couple in the throes of life’s challenges, couples counseling provides insights and tools to improve communication and work through the issues.
Our experienced counselors work with couples to:
- Identify expectations about roles and marriage
- Identify strengths and areas of growth
- Heal from past wounds and grow in their coupleship or oneness
- Learn healthy methods of conflict and resolution
- Navigate financial belief systems and patterns that often lead to conflict
- Recognize how family of origin relationships may impact their coupleship
- Work through and heal from infidelity
- Pre-engagement and pre-marital counseling sessions and workshops identify the strengths and challenges in your relationship, and provide insights and tools to positively impact your relationship